This forum hosted by Young Professionals of the Americas (YPA) will showcase Argentina’s entrepreneurial potential to key stakeholders in Washington, DC and identify policies that foster innovation. It will also provide a platform for entrepreneurs to share their stories of success and failure, and exchange ideas for how to best promote Argentina as a regional hub for entrepreneurship.
5:00 – 6:30 pm Panel Discussion: Understanding and Enhancing Argentina’s Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Guillermo Areas, Head Government Relations and External Affairs, Representative Office, Latin America and the Caribbean, The BMW Group
- Irene Arias Hofman, CEO, IDB Lab
- Ady Beitler, President & Co-CEO, Nilus
- Facundo Martin Diaz, Managing Partner and Cofounder, Playonholo
- Nicolás García Mayor, CEO & Founder, Cmax System Inc.
- Lisa Besserman, CEO & Founder, Startup Buenos Aires (moderator)
6:30 – 7:00 pm Bloomberg reporter Anna Edgerton interviews Argentine Ambassador for the U.S. Fernando Oris de Roa on entrepreneurship.